We are looking for several Full Stack Developers for our client, a specialist in the design, production and maintenance of digital information systems and the associated software.
As a Developer you are part of the development team and you have the following tasks:
- You help to develop modern IoT software solutions and help shape the various components.
- You develop scalable and reliable solutions based on set requirements
- As a member of the R&D team you bring extra Agile Scrum experience with automatic testing, unit tests, tdd on board
- You are a team player and help in documenting and sharing your knowledge.
- A broad interest in software development and new technology
- Bachelor in Informatics or Master in Computer Science (or related)
- Knowledge of both back-end and front-end development
- Familiar with software engineering practices and tools (git, unit testing, code documentation, continuous integration, dependency management, monitoring, version management,.. )
- Affinity with software architecture and micro-services. Knowledge of Docker is a plus
- Broad knowledge of web technologies (HTTP, HTTP/2, WS,..) and API development (JSON, OAuth, JWT, ..)
- Good knowledge of database design
- Knowledge of: Angular, React, Typescript, Node.js, MongoDB, SQL, AMQP, MQTT, PHP, MariaDB, PostgreSQL 3 is a plus
- A good salary and benefits
- A company with an interesting niche product in full growth
- A stable organization with a good outlook
- A nice international team of colleagues
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org